You can make perfectly moist and creamy scrambled eggs without adding cream!
Soft Scrambled Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp ghee, grass-fed butter, or avocado oil
- Sea salt & freshly ground black pepper
- Chives (finely chopped, optional)
- In a small bowl, add the eggs, salt, and pepper. Then whisk until well mixed.
- Heat ghee, grass-fed butter, or avocado oil in a pan over medium-low heat. Pour the eggs in.
- Stir right away! Keep stirring for about 2 minutes and pull away from the heat (keep in mind that the eggs will continue to cook in the pan even after you pull them from the heat).
- Top with finely chopped chives, if desired. Serve!