This is probably the easiest (and most addictive!) healthy snack you’ll ever make! It’s high in protein & healthy fats.
Roasted Thyme Sunflower Seeds
- 4 cups sunflower seeds
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme leaves (finely chopped)
- 1 tsp sea salt
- Preheat oven to 170C or 340F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Place sunflower seeds, thyme, salt, and olive oil in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Spread out onto the lined baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes, or until the seeds are brown (stirring regularly to prevent burning). And enjoy!