With plenty of protein, healthy fats & less than 4 grams of sugar, these brownies won’t spike your blood sugar as other healthy treats do!
Hope you love them as much as I do 😍
Collagen Protein Brownies
- 3 eggs (beaten)
- 1¼ cup almond flour
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup walnuts (chopped)
- ¼ cup unsweetened dark cacao powder
- ½ cup collagen powder
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup unsweetened, dairy-free dark chocolate chips (or chunks, or cacao nibs)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon powder
- 1 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F. Line a medium-sized brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, tahini, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, collagen powder, cacao powder, melted coconut oil, cinnamon powder, baking powder, and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in chocolate chips and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the lined brownie tin and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 10 minutes. To test if it’s ready, insert a toothpick. If there are tiny pieces of brownie attached to the toothpick, the brownies are ready!
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down before removing from the tin and cutting into pieces. Enjoy!