This granola goes really well with creamy coconut milk yogurt. It’s very high in protein so it’ll keep you full for a few hours.
Peanut Butter Granola
This granola goes really well with creamy coconut milk yogurt. It's very high in protein so it'll keep you full for a few hours.
- 3 cups coconut flakes
- 2 cups unsalted mixed nuts (roughly chopped)
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1½ tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 360°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix the coconut flakes, mixed nuts, chia seeds, ground cinnamon and sea salt in a bowl.
- Add the peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup. Mix until well combined.
- Spread out evenly on the prepared tray and bake for 10 minutes. Take out and stir the mixture on the tray. Then bake for another 5-10 minutes until it become brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with a creamy coconut milk yogurt.
Did you like this recipe? Let me know in the comments below.