If you still think healthy food is tasteless and boring, it’s because you haven’t tried this healthy bowl! Harissa and hummus go so well together. There’s so much flavor in this bowl.
Harissa Salmon Bowl
If you still think healthy food is tasteless and boring, it's because you haven't tried this healthy bowl! Harissa and hummus go so well together. There's so much flavor in this bowl.
- 1 sweet potato (chopped)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 250 gr wild salmon fillets
- 3 cup baby spinach
- 2 tbsp hummus
- 1 tbsp pistachios (unsalted & shelled)
- A pinch of salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Arrange the chopped sweet potato on the baking tray. Drizzle with 1 tbsp of olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Rub the harissa paste over the salmon fillets. Place the fillets on the same baking tray with the sweet potato. Bring tray back to the oven for about 18 minutes, or until cooked to your liking.
- Place the baby spinach across the base of the serving bowls. Top with the roasted sweet potato and a piece of salmon. Add a dollop of hummus and top everything with shelled pistachios. Drizzle with some extra virgin olive oil, if desired.
What’s your favourite healthy bowl? Share in the comments below.