This is a very easy way to cook white fish and it’s absolutely delicious. I personally love seabass for this recipe.
- 2 180 gr fillets (skin and bones removed)
- 1 lemon (thinly sliced)
- 4 sprigs of rosemary
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 10 cherry tomatoes (halved)
- 1 garlic clove (sliced)
- Pink Himalayan salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Chili flakes (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 360°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Tear off two 30cm pieces of baking paper and lay them flat on the prepared tray. Place the fish fillets in the middle of each paper.
- Top the fish with the garlic, lemon slices, rosemary, olive oil, salt, pepper and chili flakes (if using). Scatter over the tomatoes.
- Take each corner of the paper and fold into the centre to form a bag, then seal it.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through. Break open the bag just before serving so you can enjoy the fragances it releases. Spoon all the delicious juices over the fish and enjoy!
Hope you like this recipe!