This is probably my favourite granola recipe ever. It goes really well with coconut yogurt (or Greek yogurt if you don’t mind dairy). Enjoy it for breakfast or as a high protein snack.
Macadamia & Orange Granola
- 1 cup macadamia nuts (roughly chopped)
- 1 cup coconut flakes
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or raw honey
- 1 tbsp flax seeds
- Juice & zest of 1/2 orange
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- A pinch of sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 360F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Mix all the ingredients in a large bowl, until well combined.
- Layer the mixture evenly on the lined baking tray.
- Bake for 10 minutes. Take out from the oven and stir the mixture. Then bake for another 5-10 minutes, or until golden.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 10 minutes.
- Serve with coconut yogurt (or Greek yogurt if you're not dairy intolerant). Enjoy!
Let me know if you enjoyed this recipe.