This bread is moist…full of flavour…and simply delicious! Enjoy it with some nut butter or coconut yogurt for added protein.
Banana & Blueberry Bread
- 1½ cups almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ¼ cup tapioca flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 3 ripe bananas
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- 2 tbsp coconut oil (melted)
- ¼ cup raw honey or maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup blueberries (preferably fresh, not frozen)
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- Preheat the oven at 180C or 350F. Line a loaf tin with baking paper.
- Place all the dry ingredients in a large bowl and mix until well combined.
- Place all the wet ingredients in a medium-sized bowl and mix until well combined.
- Fold the wet mixture into the dry mixture and combine.
- Fold in the blueberries and combine.
- Spoon the batter into the loaf tin. Sprinkle the chia seeds on top of the loaf.
- Bake for about 30-35 minutes or until the bread is cooked through. To test if it is ready, insert a knife, if it comes out dry, it’s ready. Once ready, remove from the oven and let it cool down.