5-minutes prep and no clean-up!
Healthy cooking can be extremely easy and extremely simple.
I like to roast some vegetables in the same baking tray. Broccoli is a great option because it takes about the same amount of time to cook as the salmon 😊
Lemon Dill Salmon
- 300 gr salmon fillet
- 1 lemon (sliced)
- 3 sprigs of dill
- 1 garlic clove (finely sliced)
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 180C or 350F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Tear off a 30 cm piece of baking paper and lay it flat on the prepared tray. Place the salmon fillet in the middle of the paper.
- Top the salmon with the lemon slices, dill, garlic, olive oil, salt, and pepper.
- Take each corner of the paper and fold it into the centre to form a bag, then seal it.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the fish is cooked through.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!