This sauce goes really well with either a piece of steak or your favourite steak salad. You’ll love it!
Remember to always choose grass-fed beef.
Creamy Chimichurri Sauce
- 25 gr parsley (roughly chopped)
- 10 gr coriander (roughly chopped)
- 4 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp red or white vinegar
- 3 cloves of garlic (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp oregano
- 1 red chili (roughly chopped)
- 1 tsp salt
- A pinch of freshly ground black pepper
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor for about a minute. Ta-da. Enjoy!
Hope you enjoy this recipe!