Coconut and macadamia nuts go sooo well together! …and baking these cookies will make your home smell like heaven 😍
Coconut & Macadamia Cookies
Coconut and macadamia nuts go sooo well together! ...and baking these cookies will make your home smell like heaven 😍
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup macadamia nuts (chopped)
- ½ cup dessicated coconut
- ¼ cup melted coconut oil
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp warm water
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 160°C or 320°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the melted coconut oil, maple syrup, water, vanilla extract, and baking powder, until well combined.
- Add oats, almond flour, desiccated coconut, and macadamia nuts, and mix with a spoon until well combined.
- Roll tablespoon-sized amounts of dough into balls and flatten slightly on the lined baking tray. You should have enough dough for about 11 cookies.
- Bake cookies for 18-20 minutes and remove when the edges begin to turn a golden brown. The cookies may look a little underdone, but they will continue to cook once you remove them from the oven.
- Allow the cookies to cool down on the baking sheet for 5 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
To health and happiness,