Struggling to find healthy snacks? You can make your own delicious energy balls.
If you’re seed cycling, you know it’s sometimes difficult to eat a full tbsp of raw ground flaxseeds and a full tbsp of raw pumpkin seeds a day. But this recipe makes it much easier! These chocolate & seed energy balls are a perfect snack for the first 2 weeks of your cycle. Make sure to eat two of them a day to get the hormone-balancing benefits.
You can easily put them in your handbag and take them with you everywhere.
If you want to learn more about seed cycling, click here.
Chocolate & Seed Energy Balls
- 4 tbsp raw flax seeds (ground - measure before grinding)
- 4 tbsp raw pumpkin seeds
- 2 tbsp gluten-free rolled oats
- 2 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tbsp almond milk
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Place all the ingredients in a food processor and blitz until the mixture comes together. It should resemble a somewhat sticky dough that stays together when lightly squeezed.
- Roll into 8 balls. Place the balls in a container lined with baking paper.
- Place the container in the fridge for 30 minutes, or until set. Enjoy!
To health and happiness,