Here’s the recipe for the BEST brownies ever!
Here's the recipe for the BEST brownies ever!
- 2 eggs (beaten)
- ½ cup tahini
- ½ cup almond flour
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- ¼ cup unsweetened dark cacao powder
- ¼ cup cacao nibs
- ¼ cup walnuts (chopped)
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin coconut oil (melted)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 180C or 350F. Line a medium-sized brownie tin with baking paper.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the eggs, tahini, coconut sugar and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, cacao powder, coconut oil, baking soda and salt. Mix until well combined.
- Fold in cacao nibs and chopped walnuts.
- Pour the mixture into the lined brownie tin and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes. To test if it’s ready, insert a toothpick. If there are tiny pieces of brownie attached to the toothpick, the brownies are ready!
- Remove from the oven and let it cool down before removing from the tin and cutting into pieces.
Hope you enjoy this recipe.