Roasted chickpeas are great as a snack or as a healthy version of croutons in your favourite salad.
- 1 can chickpeas (rinsed)
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Pink Himalayan salt & freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 200°C or 390°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a medium bowl, mix chickpeas, olive oil, spices, salt and pepper, until well coated.
- Lay chickpeas out flat in the baking tray. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and give the tray a shake to move the chickpeas around, then bake for another 12-15 minutes.
Hope you enjoy this recipe!