You’ll love the crunchiness that the broccoli and pine nuts add to this pasta dish.
Pesto Chickpea Pasta with Broccoli
You'll love the crunchiness that the broccoli and pine nuts add to this pasta dish.
- 250 gr chickpea pasta
- 1 large head of broccoli (cut into florets)
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp pesto
- 1 medium-sized onion (chopped)
- A handful of pine nuts
- 2 cloves of garlic (finely chopped)
- 40 gr parmesan cheese (to serve)
- Cook the pasta as per the packet instructions. Set aside.
- Heat the olive oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat.
- Add the onions, garlic, broccoli and pine nuts. Sautee for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pesto to the pan. Sautee for another 2 minutes.
- Add the cooked pasta to the pan and add more olive oil, salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve and top with grated parmesan cheese.