This is definitely going to become a lunch staple!
It’s super healthy! It’s delicious! It’s easy to make! It’s pretty! It ticks all the boxes…🤩
Gluten-Free, Dairy-Free, Vegetarian
Prawn Poke Bowl
- A handful of spinach (chopped)
- 1 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 large carrot (grated)
- 1 large cucumber (diced)
- 250 grams cooked prawns
- 4-5 radishes (finely sliced)
- ½ avocado (sliced)
- 5 grams Nori or roasted seaweed
- 1 tsp Furikake or sesame seeds
- 1 tbsp tamari sauce
- 1 tbsp coconut aminos
- ½ lemon (juiced)
- 1 tsp truffle oil (optional)
- To make the dressing, whisk ingredients in a small bowl.
- Place the remaining ingredients in a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle with furikake or sesame seeds. Drizzle the dressing on top right before eating. Enjoy!