This is an easy-to-make, delicious matcha latte. The reason I like matcha tea so much is that it gives me energy without making me jittery (like coffee does) and is full of antioxidants, which promote overall health and slow down aging!
- 1 cup Water
- ½ cup Coconut or Almond Milk
- 1 tsp Good-Quality Matcha Powder
- ¼ tsp Maple Syrup
- 1 scoop unflavoured collagen protein (optional)
- In a small saucepan heat the water and milk over medium heat. When hot, place in a blender.
- Add matcha powder and maple syrup.
- Blend for 20 seconds.
Did you enjoy this recipe? Let me know in the comments below, or send me a message here. I’d love to hear from you!