Are you ready for the best healthy coconut & chocolate chip cookies ever? 😍
Coconut & Chocolate Chip Cookies
- ¼ cup coconut oil (melted)
- 1 egg
- ½ cup coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ⅔ cup almond flour
- ½ cup shredded coconut (unsweetened - make sure it's shredded, not large coconut flakes)
- ½ cup gluten-free rolled oats
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ cup dark chocolate chips (unsweetened and dairy-free)
- Sea salt (for sprinkling on top)
- Preheat the oven to 180°C or 350°F. Line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk the egg, melted coconut oil, coconut sugar, and vanilla extract, until well combined.
- Add almond flour, shredded coconut, rolled oats, baking soda, and sea salt, and mix with a spoon until well combined. Fold in dark chocolate chips.
- Roll tablespoon-sized amounts of dough into balls and flatten slightly on the lined baking tray. You should have enough dough for about 10 cookies
- Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes and remove when the edges begin to turn a golden brown.
- Sprinkle the cookies with sea salt and allow them to cool down on the baking sheet for 5-10 minutes before transferring to a cooling rack.
To health and happiness,