This recipe is incredibly easy and simple but also delicious! Especially if you manage to get fresh, organic corn. This is the power of real, wholesome foods 💛
The fresher the corn, the less time it takes to cook. Make sure you don’t overcook it – you just want it to be hot and tender.
Boiled Corn on the Cob
- 3 ears of corn on the cob (ideally organic)
- 3 tsp butter
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- Fill a large pot about half full with water. Bring the water to a boil over medium heat.
- Peel the corn and remove the silks. Add the peeled corn to the boiling water. Cover and return to a boil. Cook for 5-7 minutes or until tender (the fresher the corn, the less time it takes for it to cook).
- Remove the corn from the water and place on a platter. Add a little bit of organic butter, sea salt and freshly ground black pepper. Serve while hot.