You can eat healthy food even if you don’t have time to cook complicated, gourmet meals. Ultra-processed fast foods 🍔 🍟 are NOT your only options!
In the 5 Minutes Healthy Lunch Series, I’ll be sharing extremely simple healthy meal ideas to make your life much easier and (of course!) much healthier.
5 Minutes Healthy Lunch - Mango, Avocado & Salmon Salad
- 2 handfuls baby spinach (chopped)
- ⅓ medium-sized mango (chopped)
- 100-120 gr smoked salmon or cooked, peeled prawns
- ½ avocado (chopped)
- Extra virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper
- ½ cup cooked quinoa
- 1 tbsp nuts and seeds
- Sliced red onion or any other non-starchy veggie you want to add
- Mix the baby spinach, mango, avocado, and smoked salmon (or prawns) in a salad bowl, and drizzle with olive oil. Season with salt and pepper...and enjoy!
This is how simple a healthy meal can be!