Beef & Broccoli Stir Fry
This is a delicious, easy, one-pan meal that you can make in under 30 minutes.
- 500 grams grass-fed sirloin steak (thinly sliced into bite-sized strips)
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 400 grams broccoli florets
- 2 tsp furikake or sesame seeds to garnish (optional)
Stir Fry Sauce
- 2 tbsp Tamari
- 2 tbsp coconut aminos
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ⅓ cup hot water
- 5 cm piece of fresh ginger (grated)
- 3 cloves of garlic (grated)
- ¼ tsp freshly ground black pepper
In a medium-sized bowl, combine all stir fry sauce ingredients. Set aside.
Place a large skillet over medium heat and add 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Add broccoli florets and saute for 4-5 minutes, stirring frequently, until broccoli is bright green and crisp-tender. Remove from the pan.
Increase heat to high and add 1 tbsp of sesame oil. Add beef and sautee for 2 minutes on each side or just until cooked through.
Add the stir fry sauce, reduce the heat to medium-low and simmer for 3-4 minutes. Add broccoli and stir to combine.
Serve over warm quinoa or brown rice. Top with furikake or sesame seeds.