Cajun Chicken Bowl
This bowl is super super easy to make, very healthy, and yummy!
- 2 chicken thigh fillets (cut into 2 cm pieces)
- 1½ tsp cajun seasoning
- 1 tbsp avocado or extra virgin olive oil
- 4 cups baby spinach
- ½ red capsicum (seeded, thinly sliced)
- 1 small mango (chopped)
- 1 avocado (chopped)
- 1 lime (cut into wedges)
- ½ cup coriander leaves
- Sea salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 1 cup quinoa or brown rice
Place the chicken in a medium-sized bowl. Sprinkle with cajun seasoning and toss to combine.
Heat oil in a large frying pan over medium-high heat. Cook the chicken, turning occasionally, for 5 minutes or until cooked through. Set aside.
Divide the spinach among serving bowls. Top with capsicum, mango, avocado, cooked chicken, and coriander. Squeeze a little bit of lime juice on top. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Serve with lime wedges. Enjoy!